Sunday, January 18, 2009

Almost Time

Tomorrow, the "diet" officially begins. (BTW, I hate the word diet because it seems so restrictive to me.) I've already started on the grapefruit juice, and it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I've had alcohol that was worse, so downing that should be no problem.

This weekend I straight up pigged out. I wonder how long it will be before all of that food is translated into extra pounds?

I got my scale yesterday too. I knew I'd gained some weight since the last time I'd weighed myself. Actually the last time I didn't weigh myself; it was the doctor at my annual visit. I've gained 20 pounds since last March. No Bueno. So it would be nice if I could just lose that by Valentine's, although I'm not holding my breath about it.

Here's hoping that some progress is made! *raises glass.... of water.*

No comments: