Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tori D.'s Weird Dreams

I am no stranger to the wonderful world of weird and wacky dreams. I love delving into what they mean, because a lot of times my dreams either come true almost exactly like they happened in the dream (especially if I have it more than once) or warn me of decisions & their possible outcomes. Strange, yes, but I love it.

So recently I've had several strange dreams. Since I'm bad about remembering dreams, I only have two to share today. The thing is, I'm not sure what these dreams are saying or if they do indeed mean anything. They may just be the product of my mind sifting through the randomness of the day, who knows. But anyway, here goes:

1. I was walking down the street with a group of friends when we saw a wedding party walking down the street into a quaint little church in the middle of a downtown area. One of my friends asked, "You know (i forget the guy's name) is getting married right?" Apparently it was someone I was crushing on. I ran behind the wedding party, and sure enough, it was him. I tried to get in to see the wedding, but the doors were locked behind them and inside it was standing room only. My friends and I left, and we went out to eat and talk. When I got back to my hotel, the wedding party was taking pictures in the lobby. Somehow, I had on the exact same dress that the bridesmaids had. I tried to bypass the group, but I couldn't get to the elevator without walking right through the area. I glanced at the groom, who kind of smiled & then looked at the bride, who was giving me the evil eye. I quickly got on the glass elevator and watched them watch me from below.

2. The second dream is a little fuzzy. I remember leaving work and I was supposed to be going out to eat with Ikey Baybee. We ended up at a Chuck E. Cheese type place with some other adults & their kids running around. I had to excuse myself from the table for a second, and when I returned there was a Middle Eastern woman sitting in my seat by him. (I assume she was Middle Eastern due to her skin tone, accent, and the fact that she had her head & most of her face covered). I asked why she was in my seat, but neither one of them responded. When I looked at Ikey Baybee, he had on a big black turban. They were leaned in closely, whispering and laughing. I sat at a table behind them for a while, leaning in, straining to hear them. Finally I gave up and went home. For some reason, there was also a car chase through an airport, but I'm not sure how that came into place...

Anyway, this is just proof that even in my subconscious, I'm about as random as they come. But what if there is a deeper meaning? And if there is one, what is it? I would love to know!

No comments: