Monday, December 14, 2009

Randomness... because I have nothing better to do...




I found a new shoe from my first love, BCBG, that made me drool. It's such a simple shoe, but I'm absolutely ga-ga over it! BCBG Altero. I guess it appeals to the side of me that wants something basic but still has a bit of the wow factor. Nevermind that the shoe is made almost identical to the royal blue Kostys that I currently own. These will be mine before the end of the month!







Since we are quickly approaching Christmas, I guess I will share my fav holiday song with you...




(boo at not being able to find the original)

Anyway, I've decided there should be some kinda composite character to represent my mood... A cross between Scrooge & The Grinch... The Scrinch? Grooge? No, Grooge sounds like something icky... The Scrinch it is... Now if only I could figure out Photoshop (don't judge me!)



I found this pic a few months ago while looking up something for this blog, but for some reason never posted it. I think it pretty much sums up the quarterlife for me...


No comments: