Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Myspace Oldie but Goodie: Ten Things My Future Husband Needs To Know



1. An exterminator is not a luxury, not a request. It is mandatory. if i do not get this, you will be called away from any & everything you are doing to come smash any creepy-crawly thing over 1/2 inch.


2. I am not a morning person. My morning conversations consist of a series of grunts, groans, evil facial expressions & eyerolls. Please postpone any real discussions until 11:00 am or until I've had at least two cups of coffee.


3. I have a high sex drive. Imma need to to come with it, and come with it often. If you feel you can't fulfill this, feel free to let me know and I will find a replacement... (j/k... kinda)


4. I always win. I'm always right. The sooner you come to accept this, the more confrontations we can avoid. LOL


5. I want someone who can take control but still give me the illusion that I'm running the show. So lets work on perfecting that...


6. I am a very passionate person when it comes to people I love. I give complete loyalty & I expect the same. Anything less will not do (ya better read up on Taurus women!). I will give you everything I have, and I request everything from you in return.


7. If you can convince me to have kids, I am naming them. I have names for one boy & two girls already, so you better hope for multiples if you got a name you really like.


8. A man that cooks is so sexy. a man that cooks & cleans will get the panty-draws whenever wherever! LMAO Okay, that may be a bit of a stretch, but I want a man who doesn't mind sharing responsibilities around the house. So if you don't know a pot from a skillet or cant separate whites & colors to save your life, you may wanna reevaluate some things before being with me.


9. Be straightforward with me. Imma find out the truth anyway, so don't try to hide it. I am not very nice when i am lied to.


10. Monotony is not the business. I don't like doing the same old same old. Spontaneity & uniqueness get me every time. That lets me know you feel I'm special, so my day/night should be special. Not just the same ol ordinary dinner & movies.


No comments: