Monday, February 16, 2009

It's been one month, and I've lost a grand total of...

Zero pounds!

*does the opposite of the happy dance.... which i guess would be the sad slump*

This means that it is time to find something new to try to move the pounds. I'm not sure what I want to do, but I've got to make a decision fast. My short term goal was/is to lose 30 lbs by May 15 or 16 (wanna be a lil slimmer when meeting the future in-laws). That's doable, right? I mean, I still have three months to get there. But I still gotta get a move on. At least I'm not starting out with any more weight now than I did when I first started this. *sigh* Updates on that decision coming soon.

Oh yeah, I welcome suggestions! If something worked for you, a friend, family member, coworker, whoever, let me know! I need to know what works and what doesn't!

No comments: