Friday, April 2, 2010

If my blog was a child, I'd be in jail for neglect.

Can y'all believe I got called out for my lack of posting? LOL I mean, yeah I've been a little slack but still... I have my excuses reasons! I really wish I could say that it was just because I've been soooo busy. And honestly, I have been very busy. Work, grad school, working with my grad chapter, studying for the real estate exam (passed!), subsequently meeting with potential brokers... Free time is one thing that I don't have much of.  But it's more than that. It's been stress, and laziness, and being inspired to write at the most inconvenient times. I have several things that I started to write, and even more topics rattling around in my head to write about. But on the rare occasion that I sit down to post... nothing. I can't think of anything to say, or how to express what I'm thinking in a way that it's not just crazy "Tori D. speak."

I refuse to make another promise to do better. Hell, I never know what's gonna happen from one day to the next, so who knows when I'll ever get to write consistently? There will be a couple of posts today/over the next few days (if nothing out of the way happens), but after then, it's whatever...

But hey, the blog has a look! Got a new background, switched up the layout... Can that count for something? *hopeful smile*

No comments: