Saturday, April 3, 2010

A bit of randomness: I Won't Say It First

Regardless of what I think I'm feeling. No matter what happens. Even if I'm on the brink.

I absolutely will not say "I love you" first. Not on purpose, at least. I can recall one occasion when it slipped out. I played it off though. Two points for me.

I don't really know how this decision came about. I guess I've kinda conditioned myself to believe that whoever says it first puts themselves at a disadvantage. All of their cards are out. They've basically admitted that the other person, in essence, has them. Upper hand: guy/girl that held out. If they're a manipulative MFer then that could get really ugly really quickly. Of course, they could always yell "Ohmuhgawd I love you too snookums" and commence in a mushy make out scene. *shrug*

Anyway, I've always felt that if a guy loves me, he'll tell me. In actions first, then when he's comfortable, in words. I hate the idea of putting it all out there and not knowing what kind of reaction I'll get.

So to any boos, potential suitors, future husband, etc.: I may feel it (or think I do). I may express it in whatever non-verbal ways I can. Or I may just start acting weird, depending on the situation (just being honest lol). But until you say those three fatal little words, neither will I.

No comments: