Monday, February 22, 2010

Neglect

I've been neglecting this little piece of e-property lately. Right now there are six drafts on my dashboard, just waiting to be finished & posted. I used to be able to handle more than one thing at once, but that skill has been on the decline as of late. My focus recently has been on writing new poetry & pulling old poems for the book. What, y'all thought I was playing about getting published before I jump the broom? (Ain't like there's a rush or anything, since there will be no broom jumping soon, but hey...) Unfortunately, my muse has a one-track mind; I need all the inspiration for poetry I can get. Once that's over, I'll be back here more often. But while you wait, you can always check out my natural hair journey over at The Good Hair Diaries. Or follow me on tha twittah :)

No comments: