Friday, May 22, 2009

The Less Gut, More Butt Challenge Finale

Soooo, this is a carry over from one of my old blogs, Less Gut More Butt. I was supposed to lose 30 pounds By May 15 (my birthday).

Uuuhhhh, I failed on that. Miserably. I am STILL at the same weight I was when I started in January. Yup, after all this time I neither gained nor lost anything.

I'm not about to stop trying though. I'm thinking about getting a trainer to figure out a workout plan custom fitted for me. And even though I've fallen off as far as watching my carbs and fried food intake, I gotta start back monitoring that again.

In the mean time, I am gonna get chewed out when I go back to the doctor. My appointment is in a little over a week; there's no way I will lose the 20 lbs. I've gained since I saw her last year. She will definitely fuss, but it is what it is.

Off topic, but not really: Today I realized I have something against skinny folks. LOL Not the ones who work out to stay skinny, but the ones who eat more than me & eat all the "wrong" things but still don't wear anything bigger than a size 8. I know it's completely irrational, but I almost feel like they're keeping some closely guarded secret to their skinniness. They know something I don't! AAARRRGGHHH! LOL Of course I know they can't help their genetic disposition to be skinny, just like I can't help mine to be fat. But dang it, that's how I feel!
J/K my skinty friends :)

No comments: