Monday, May 11, 2009

I'll Always Love My Momma

She's my favorite girl...

(So I'm a day late. Big whoop; wanna fight about it?)


This is a pic of me and my mom taken last year (she's not big on taking pictures). Over the years she has become one of my closest friends. We joke around, shop together, talk about (almost) everything. Earlier in my life, I wouldn't have thought that out of all my sorors, friends, cousins who are around my age, etc., that she would be the one I'd always turn to. Of course it makes perfect sense now, but when you're younger, you don't really think of your mom that way. Or at least, I didn't.


I am really grateful that I have such a strong, smart, sweet woman to model myself after. This is the one woman (well, one out of two; the other being my Big Momma) that I will go to war for without a second thought. Whenever I make it big, I'm going to make sure she has whatever she desires and some, because that is what she has always done and continues to do for me.


Okay, time for me to go. I'm getting emotional.


No comments: