Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today's Randomness: Pressing Questions

Since I don't have anything in particular to write about today, I figured I'd just ask some questions that have been rattling around in my mind for a while. Pure randomness.

1. My clothes still fit the same and the scale still reads the same, but people have been saying I look like I'm losing weight. How can this be? (Certainly not complaining, by the way, just really curious.)

2. If I were to get hired for one of these out of state jobs, how would i make the move? The little plan I have in mind now is to sell as much stuff as possible, then pack up the essentials on a u-haul and head out. I'd get a cheap room to stay in (if staying with family/phamily isn't an option) & live off cheap food (hey I was a college student once; I can make Ramen noodles freakin gourmet!). Then w/ the first check, I get an apartment; second check, furniture. Good plan? What are the flaws?



3. To go natural, or not to go natural? I've been debating on this for a while. I really really want what I consider to be the coupe de gras (did I spell that right?) of natural hair: a fro. Like this one. Yeah I know it's just a drawing and my hair may not actually look like that if I go natural, but that's what I want! So should I go for it, or stay with the creamy crack?



4. What am I doing with my life? What do I plan on doing once I get my MBA? I definitely don't need a master's to be an assistant. Should I go on and pursue real estate? And if I do that, how do I even go about balancing that and my "regular" job until that becomes a stable, reliable source of income?

5. Where should I be focusing my job search: Richmond VA, Dallas TX, Atlanta GA, or Memphis TN? I really really wanna move to VA, but I see so many more opportunities in Dallas. What to do?

6. Is 7 days too long for a cruise? I'll be taking my 1st one next year for my birthday, and a lot of people seem to think that's too long. Really? The shorter trips don't have as many stops and don't go to the places I want. I'm sticking with the cruise I found, but still... Is that a long time?

7. What would you do if your friend's fiance was texting or calling you making inappropriate comments? Would you tell your friend? What if you weren't sure if the fiance was actually hitting on you or was joking but didn't know the line? What would be your steps to take?

Aight, I'm done with the randomness for now. Til next time!

No comments: