Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 2--Envy

Seven things I lack and covet.

1. My own home. Preferably a condo. (Yes, the real estate agent has not bought her first house! For shame...) 
picture from http://www.justnewlistings.com/

2. Free time. Between two jobs and grad school, not to mention all the other obligations in my life, I'm jealous of anyone who can get a moment to relax and enjoy themselves. 

3. Marriage. WAIT, let me clarify: a happy, healthy partnership with a faithful husband. Yeah, that's what I mean. Not just any old "I do; we's married now!" type deal.

4. A Camaro. I see them every day, everywhere I go! They're taunting me yall. They are!
picture from camaroz28.com

5. Inner peace. I'm envious of people who can be calm and peaceful regardless of what goes on around them. I just don't have that...

http://embraceyourgifts.typepad.com/
6. High metabolism. Don't laugh, I'm being serious! I know some skinny-minis who put away food like it's nothing. Meanwhile, I sniff a donut and got an extra 2 lbs. It's not fair, I tell ya!

Funny thing: My ideal size is the same as the "big" one in this pic!

7. Inherited wealth. I'm not ashamed to admit it: I'm lazy and would LOVE to not have to work! I can just imagine what it would have been like to grow up with the world at your fingertips... *le sigh* Maybe in my next life.



from gawker.com



No comments: