Monday, April 6, 2009

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself!

"If I'm going to sing like someone else, then I don't need to sing at all." -Billie Holiday



I hadn't planned to actually do an introduction. I mean, don't you know who I am?! I guess not, otherwise I wouldn't need to do this, huh?

Well, the main thing you need to know is that I'm one of the most diverse (read: people you'll meet. Or read, as it were. I'm into a little of everything: religion, sex, fashion, cars, new cocktails, business... I tend to dabble in everything. I blame my self-diagnosed AADHD. (Seriously, I need to get that checked. I've started this thing a dozen times but keep getting sidetracked!)

Sometimes I tend to wax philosophical.. reflective... inquisitive..

A lot of times, though, I'm just vain & tend to talk about things that affect or interest me. :)

So read, or don't. My celebrity-in-my-own-mind status won't allow me to care. lol

No comments: